Overweight. Anxious. Depressed. Lack of energy. Body aches. Indigestion. Heartburn. Constipation. Brain fog.
It is not normal to experience any of these symptoms on a regular basis. You, like many people, may be dismissing these problems as just a normal part of life or an inevitable sign of getting older, but this is not true! God designed your body to function in health, and these symptoms could be a sign that you are on a path toward chronic disease.
The good news is that God also created your body with an amazing ability to heal itself, given the right care and nourishment. So, even if you have let your health slip, there is hope!
Perhaps you have been trying to take better care of yourself, but you feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting health information in the media. We are bombarded daily with promotions for this diet and that diet, and various ‘solutions’ to our health problems. You have likely tried some of these things, and maybe even gotten some results, but you still don’t feel as good as you want to and the symptoms persist.
The truth is that there are no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solutions for your health.
Recently a client told me that a friend of hers had eliminated gluten from her diet and lost a bunch of weight. So, my client eliminated gluten from her diet, expecting the same results. She was in my office wondering why it worked for her friend, but had absolutely no effect on her! Likely, her friend had a gluten intolerance that was challenging her immune system, so when she eliminated that roadblock, her body could function normally again and her weight loss efforts became effective. For my client, gluten intolerance was clearly not her issue, so eliminating it didn’t help her. Our task was to make sure her lifestyle habits were supporting her health and identify what her body was needing in order to function at it’s best. I can do the same for you.
Everything is connected to everything, so everything effects everything.
Your physical body is only part of the health equation. At ALC, we don’t just focus in on one piece of the puzzle, but look at the bigger picture. I’ll help you look at all 5 elements that affect your health –
A breakdown in any one of these areas can significantly impact your overall health.
At Abundant Life Centre we can help you to:
- Learn how your body works in terms you can easily understand, so you can make informed choices that are right for YOU and not be sucked in by every diet and product scam on the market.
- Create lifestyle habits that support your health and make them stick so they put you on ‘autopilot’ toward your own health goals.
- Identify the challenges that may be keeping your body from functioning as it was meant to, and eliminate those obstacles so your healthy habits will produce the results you are looking for, naturally.
Take the first steps.
- Begin by checking out the free information on our blog, and taking some simple steps to improving your health at Baby Steps to Better Health video series.
- Check out my free report and register for our free email newsletter in the sidebar to the right.
- Connect with our community on Facebook for daily tips, encouragement, and answers to your questions.
If you would like a partner to help you navigate your way to your best health, I would be honored to serve you! You can work with me in one of the following ways:
- Join the Better Body Bootcamp where you’ll have access to my teachings and group coaching support.
- Make an appointment for a nutritional assessment and help creating an individualized nutritional plan.
To your health,