Are You Sick and Tired of Feeling Sick and Tired?
Need some hope and a plan for health and healing?
Then please join us for the
Temple Renovation Project
A one-day workshop that will provide you with a step by step plan for taking back your health!
Saturday March 17, 2018
At LIFE Fellowship
Wheeler Rand Road, Charlestown, NH
Cost: $97 (due with registration)
Includes: all workshop sessions, binder with notes and workshop materials, lunch and snacks, and a swag bag
Call 603-826-4955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone # and email address to register. We look forward to seeing you there!
Over 80% of chronic conditions are lifestyle induced, so it makes sense that making some changes in your lifestyle that support your divine design will lead to drastic improvements in how you feel and function every day. In this workshop you will be learning how various aspects of your lifestyle affect your health, but you will also leave with a tangible plan in place to address your own health challenges!
This workshop is for you if:
- You feel like 40 or 50 going on 80, and your health is not what you know it could be.
- You lack the vital energy and focus to accomplish what you really need or want to accomplish.
- Your doctor has told you that you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high risks for heart disease, insulin resistance, or Type 2 Diabetes.
- You know that you need to eat better, exercise more, or otherwise change your habits, but you have trouble following through with any changes.
This workshop is not for you if:
- You’d rather make excuses than changes that will make you healthy and vibrant.
- You blame your parents, doctors, food producers, or anyone else for the state of your health rather than looking to take control of your own health.
- Being able to eat whatever you want and do what your want, whenever you want is honestly more important to you than living well each day and being healthy and productive for a lifetime.