The passion and mission of the coaches at Abundant Life Center are to help you:
- Take back your health! Even if you have let your health slip, God has created your mind and body with the unique ability to heal when you take the needed steps to nourish and protect yourself.
- Live out your God-given passion and purposes unhindered by ill-health and preventable chronic disease.
- Grow into a deeper, personal relationship with our loving Almighty God.
- Understand how your unique gifts and experiences have prepared you to live out a unique, God-given vision and purpose.
- Build habits into your life that align you with your divine design, and put you on ‘automatic pilot’ toward your vision, dreams and goals.
- Overcome obstacles that stand between you and your health, vision and goals.
- Gain optimal health in all areas of your life, so you can enjoy your dreams both now and well into the future.
- To live a fulfilling life and succeed in making your unique contribution to the world.
In order to have good health for a lifetime, we need to nourish ourselves and develop habits that help us function in alignment with the way our Creator designed us.
We are integrated beings, and not the sum of our parts. Our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual components are not independent, and the breakdown of health in any one of these areas can adversely affect the health of the others.
God’s written Word, the Bible, is the single best source for knowing our Creator and ourselves. It is the #1 source for learning how we are designed and how we can prosper in every aspect of our being. We can see evidence of these things in nature, scientific study, and our own ‘trial and error.’ Our programs are based on the knowledge and wisdom that come from all of these sources.
Life is full of Actions and Consequences that either lead to blessing or get us into trouble.
For example, we poison ourselves with high-fat, low-nutrient “foods,” cigarettes, alcohol and various drugs, and wonder why health and vitality eludes us. We hold on to resentment and unforgiveness and then lack loving relationships that meet our needs.
Sounds really simple, yet for so many of us, we struggle to take actions that will result in a blessing instead of a curse! Our heart’s desire is to help you nourish your body, mind and spirit, and overcome the barriers to healthy behaviors so you can experience blessing, and function in alignment with the way you were designed. God’s plan is for you to live life to the full – an Abundant Life!